Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Hippity Hop!


The NE TN Shop Hop wrapped up last Saturday. What a whirlwind! 12 shops participated, 2 local shops, and 10 road-trip shops. The road-trip shops ranged from Cosby TN very near the NC border, to Crossville TN, about half way between Knoxville and Nashville. Wow. A friend and I hit the road on Thursday last week, and spent 10 hours in the car. We managed to get to 8 of the 10 shops. I wanted to go again another day to the 2 that were west of Knoxville, but just didn't have the gumption!

News From the Studio

Amish Pinwheel

Amish Pinwheel

Got 'er quilted! The quilt was made from fabric exchanged at the Old Town Guild Christmas Party - 2014. Friend Sandy took it with her to guild meeting last week for show and tell (while I was recovering from the shop hop trip). Thanks, Sandy.

What Knots?

The Mystery Quilt Workshop quilt, What Knots is on the frame - swirls this time. I long for good light in my quilting area. It's in the plan for next year - maybe.

New Pantos

Three new pantographs are in the studio. I love them! Let me know which one you like best for your next quilt.
 
Burlesque

Smitten

Nouveau Feathers












Now, let's go quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments!